About Ascerta Consulting Ltd
We are committed to carrying out a professional approach to projects and are dedicated to producing the highest quality work possible to ensure the best results for our clients.
Over the years we have been involved in a wide range of interesting projects, from tree surveys for simple house extensions to ecology surveys for large scale developments of 2000+ units, infrastructure projects, housing association tree surveys, windfarms and airport safeguarding projects.
Quality is at the forefront of everything that we do and we operate a quality management system with a core principle of continual improvement.
Fully insured with Public Liability cover of £5million, Professional Indemnity cover of £1million and Employers Liability cover of £10million, we take pride in our approach to Health & Safety, for which we have a record that is simply excellent.
Our services include:
• Tree Surveys to BS5837: 2012 for planning applications;
• Extended Phase 1 Ecology Surveys for planning applications;
• Mapping of site constraints;
• Protected Species Surveys;
• Arboricultural Impact Assessments in accordance with BS5837: 2012;
• Tree Protection Method Statements;
• Landscape Design;
• Landscape Planting Plans;
• Landscape Character Assessments & Landscape Visual Impact Assessments;
• Mitigation schemes & site supervision (clerk of works);
• Management of invasive plants, for example Japanese Knotweed;
• Tree survey reports for mortgage lenders;
• Tree surveys for subsidence claims;
• Tree inventories and risk management strategies;
• Management of vegetation related infringements to aerodrome safety surfaces;
• Land-use specific vegetation management;
• Expert Witness Testimony for litigation and Public Inquiry